[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Council of Elrond • View topic - V. GCCG Nations Cup 2011 (Planning/Talk)

V. GCCG Nations Cup 2011 (Planning/Talk)

Moderator: Alter Tuk

Re: V. GCCG Nations Cup 2011 (Planning/Talk)

Postby Sauron » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Sauron

Postby i gwanunig » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Please correct me if I´m wrong:
1.) In NC we play with the rules of the CoL (with exception of the time limit) so why all the rules-discussion.

2.) If everyone agrees on 1 (except the time-limit) all what Brian wants is to enforce the time-limit.

So please keep the discussion to the time-limit and don´t mix the stuff.

I know I´m not so deep into rules than other players but without them we are lost.

@Muadib: Maybe you sell the idea of worlds in poland with the outlook of getting fresh ideas to decks/play style, otherwise you´ll end up some other countries - always the same people/deck/...

BR a humbled i.g.
(have to make my deck legal)
What business does an Elf, a Man and a Dwarf have in the Steiermark? Speak quickly!
i gwanunig

Postby Sauron » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Sauron

Re: V. GCCG Nations Cup 2011 (Rules/Pairings/Results)

Postby Sauron » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Sauron

Postby Bandobras Took » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Sauron's absolutely right in insisting on the current rules; one problem I noticed is that there is no judge/moderator present for these games.

In other words, even somebody weren't observing the time limit, who could you tell at the time the game is being played, when such can be verified? I mean, otherwise, you have to take a video of the game and send it to judge for review.
Remember, NetRep rulings are official. This does not necessarily mean they are correct.

You probably aren't playing Fallen Wizards .
Bandobras Took
Non-voting member

Postby Beornd » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Beornd

Postby marcos » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:24 pm

i couldn't say the same regarding my game with wolfgang, besides the first one or two turns, most rolls were 7/8+ :lol:
marcos

Postby Ringbearer » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:42 am

I have to vouch for Bernd... how often do you see aq BAlrog player dont make it to the underleas two turns in a row.
"I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemies eyes."
- Coldplay, Viva la Vida.

Gaming is life, the rest is just dice rolls.
- John Kovalic, Dork Tower
Ringbearer

Postby Ringbearer » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:42 am

"I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemies eyes."
- Coldplay, Viva la Vida.

Gaming is life, the rest is just dice rolls.
- John Kovalic, Dork Tower
Ringbearer

Postby i gwanunig » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:26 am

I will not complain about the dices but one thing for sure:

I will never play a dunk deck in gccg
What business does an Elf, a Man and a Dwarf have in the Steiermark? Speak quickly!
i gwanunig

Postby Balin » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:35 am

__

Let them come! There is one dwarf yet in Moria that still draws breath!
Balin

Postby Beornd » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:33 am

Poor Heiner - i never had a match with an unluckier oppenent. Hog to late, Axe no chance, Orcs of Moria influnced to loose them one round later by a reinflunce.
I seem the dices didn´t feel so good after my game vs. bert so i think they wanted to beat themself and rolled so high that i had to excuse me after every round :oops:
But Heiner knows that he is my favourite opponent :D
Beornd

Postby Smaug » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:09 pm

This was indeed a fu...ng match, topped the as well unlucky defeat against kikee by far. when i influenced away the orks of moria from beorn victory was near but then he influenced them away as well and next turn i lost shagrat when transfering aiglos to an other company guy needing at least a 4. It fitted to the whole game that i made a 3 ;-). making it a 23-10 lead for beorn from a 23 - 17 before :-(. It was soo pissed (not because of that dice roll but about the dice rolls of the entire game, beorn always high me always low that i gave up the game (sorry for that team mates but the game was unstandable unlucky :-)).

but as everybody knows shit happens and anyway it is always nice to play bernd ;-)

Cheers

Heiner
Smaug

Postby marcos » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:07 pm

congrats team Spain, the new champions of
marcos

Postby Alter Tuk » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Congratulations. So we can say we lost only against the champions! :-D
Alter Tuk

PreviousNext

Return to Calendar of Events