[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Council of Elrond • View topic - Starter Set Initial adventure guide

Starter Set Initial adventure guide

Share and discuss your deck ideas with the community

Moderators: domse, zirilan

Starter Set Initial adventure guide

Postby yukonik » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:37 am

Hello Everyone.

I want to teach my wife how to play the game, I own the Spanish starter set Saruman vs Gandal (the one that in the Spanih version has the alternative artwork for Boromir, Escape.... Etc) the cards are number to complete an initial adventure if you complete a deck with the cards in certain order. I do not have the paper copy of that said initial adventure walkthrough, I am wondering if someone here knows where i can get that information, At this piont I have looked throuth the post and I have only been able to see the card list, nothing else.

Thank you in Advance

Raul
yukonik

Re: Starter Set Initial adventure guide

Postby zirilan » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:09 pm

You will find it .
zirilan

Return to Decks