[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Council of Elrond • View topic - Dragon Slayers Deck

Dragon Slayers Deck

Share and discuss your deck ideas with the community

Moderators: domse, zirilan

Dragon Slayers Deck

Postby Jerbot » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Hi all, I recently unearthed my collection and am teaching a few friends to play. I am in the process of making a few themed decks to play. So, can anyone help with a deck focused on heading to the northeast to slay some Dragons. I have put together a preliminary deck for this, but i am very rusty, and have quite a few holes in the collection. I have Fram Framson, Wormsbane, the dwarven exiles faction, and most of the at home dragons. Any input would help!
Jerbot

Re: Dragon Slayers Deck

Postby Anth » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:58 pm

The old thrush is a must, and any cards that up prowess for your characters. Don't bother with cancel cards. Just use a lot of lucky strikes and things like that
Anth

Postby zirilan » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:01 pm

by Miika Karmitsa
zirilan

Postby Jerbot » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Nice deck, it gives me some thinking to do. I didn't consider going for a D ring. My concept however, was more in the realm of being able to take on multiple named dragons for victory points as well. Realizing that its easy to counter by not playing those dragons against the deck, it would still fit the theme more.
Jerbot

Return to Decks