[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Council of Elrond • View topic - Llewy: Have and Wants

Llewy: Have and Wants

Moderator: tbadiuk

Llewy: Have and Wants

Postby Llewy » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:12 pm

Hi there.

Here is my wantlist. I'm closer then ever! ^^

WANTS: (Edited 31/01/2017)

Promos English
Fatty Bolger
Ireful Flames
Wolf-Riders

Dark minions french:
Mouches et araignées (flies and spiders)
Baduila
Mithril
Ombre venue des ténèbres (shadow out of the dark)
Révélé à tous les regards (revealed to all watchers)

Dark minions English:
Shadow out of the Dark

LIDLESS EYE English:
Come by Night Upon Them
Freeze the Flesh
News of the Shire
Palantír of Elostirion
Ruse
The Lidless Eye
The Mouth
Ulkaur the Tongueless
Wandering Eldar
While the Yellow Face Sleeps

Against the Shadow English:
Angmarim (Hero)
Itangast Roused
A lie in you eyes
Faithless steward
Hail of Darts
Steeds
Tower Raided
Will shaken

The White Hand English:
Rolled down to the sea

In addition to these, i'm also looking for:

WIZARDS english limited edition:
Hiding
Lucky Search
Morgul Night
Skinbark
Snowstorm

Enedhwaith
Khand
Dunnish Clan-hold
Watcher in the Water

WIZARDS FRENCH:
Denethor II
Dwar de Waw
Hoarmûrath de Dír
Les Nazgûl sont sortis
La volonté de Sauron
La volonté de l'Anneau

Here are hundreds of rare cards for trade:
Havelists:
- RARES
- CO/UC/F

I also have some french promos and a bunch of cards not listed. Feel free to ask what you're searching for!

Happy new year!
Llewy.

Updated 10/01/2017
Last edited by Llewy on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:48 pm, edited 44 times in total.
Llewy

Re: Llewy's Have and Wants Cartes à l'échange

Postby BloodEyes_666 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:56 pm

Hi Llewy,

Can you not post links to your files in your main post?

Anyway, , feel free to browse about.

Can you send me the link to your files?

Thanks,
Regards.
BloodEyes_666

Postby Llewy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:12 am

Great trade with BloodEyes_666.

Thanks to him!!!

Lists updated.
Llewy

Postby Llewy » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:36 am

New lists avalaible with a lot of new cards to trade ^^

See you
Llewy

Postby Llewy » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:21 pm

Update 28/04/16
Llewy

Postby Llewy » Mon May 16, 2016 1:23 pm

Update 16/05/2016.

Lists edited.
Thanks to Grishnak and Thorondor, it's a pleasure to deal with them.

I need a lot of Lidless eye rares, feel free to look at my cards ^^

Il me manque également quelques Sorciers en Français. Merci de votre aide!
Llewy

Postby Llewy » Mon May 23, 2016 1:37 pm

Thanks to Darksatin for a great trade.

Lists updated.
A little update is coming soon with a few more cards to trade from Dark minions, Lidless eye and White Hand.
Llewy

Postby Llewy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:42 pm

Thanks to Gothmog for another nice trade!

Some dark minions and white hand rares have been added to the trades.

I'm tired of sorting cards, so for now you won"t find the Dragons commons and uncommons, and the french wizards c/uc are missing too.

Feel free to ask if you want some of them, as i'm searching for c/uc from nearly all sets.
Llewy

Postby Llewy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:50 am

Another great trade with Orpher.

Thanks to him.
Llewy

Re: Llewy: Have and Wants Cartes à l'échange

Postby Llewy » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:42 pm

Updated 06/09/2016
Llewy

Llewy Have and Wants Cartes à l'échange

Postby Llewy » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:43 pm

Updated 06/09/2016
Llewy

Postby Llewy » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:44 am

Hi, i have some problems with onedrive, so the lists might not be really up to date.

I'll try to fix that quickly!

13/09/16: problem solved (I hope ^^)
Llewy

Postby Shapeshifter » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:53 pm

I just had a very cool trade with Llewy. Highly recommended :!:
Shapeshifter
Council Member

Postby Llewy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:33 am

Hi there, things are going fine.

I did an update of my have and wants.

An other major update will occur in a few days after a big nice trade with Totor.

For those interested, i got my hands on a few french promos that i'll keep for the big guys i'm missing (R1's from MEAtS or maybe MELE).
Llewy

Postby Llewy » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:06 pm

Update.
Llewy

Next

Return to Cards for Trade