[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Council of Elrond • View topic - Kjeld's Haves/Wants

Kjeld's Haves/Wants

Moderator: tbadiuk

Kjeld's Haves/Wants

Postby Kjeld » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:27 am

I am finally trying to complete my sets (other than Balrog... sigh), and have an updated list of haves and wants, mostly English, that can be viewed on google docs:

My haves/wants are also viewable via my Trade Cards Online profile: http://www.tradecardsonline.com/user/kjeld

If there are any Wizards (limited or unlimited), Dragons, Dark Minions or non-rares (fixed, uncommon) that you're looking for but don't see listed, just ask me -- there's a good chance I have them and they're just not listed.

I also have two unopened MELE fixed packs -- Ûvatha and Hoarmûrath (English) -- and 10 unopened packs of The Dragons (English) and 10 of Dark Minions (English). Lastly, I have some Middle-earth: The White Hand promotional posters (English).

Note that I am located in the US, so please keep that in mind when considering shipping.

Please let me know if you'd like to propose a trade!
Kjeld

Re: Kjeld's Haves/Wants

Postby gollum51 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:31 pm

PM sent
gollum51

Postby Kjeld » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Lists updated after a very nice trade with Gavin (the Jabberwock).
Kjeld

Postby the Jabberwock » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:15 pm

Yes, that was my second trade with Patrick (Kjeld) and I highly recommend him.
the Jabberwock

Return to Cards for Trade