[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Council of Elrond • View topic - homepagge update

homepagge update

homepagge update

Postby thorondor » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:36 pm

we still have to find someone who is able to do the update.
this has alwas been a problem in the past, cause most COE members have not been capable of doing this. so in the end, steffen did most of it when asked. (he will still do it, i am sure. but he is in paris now for some studies, so his time is very limited).

anybody here wants to do this now?

hwoever, we can start to collect what we want to have updated.

top-priority:
- worlds
- main page
- current members + past councils
- major decisions

also:
national councils
international tournaments

thats where there is just wrong information up at the site right now. so this is most important to change as soon as possible.

what else?
thorondor
Vice-chair

Re: homepagge update

Postby marcos » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:02 pm

rules, we could have Ben's file in there
marcos

Postby thorondor » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:08 pm

isnt it a little bit too early for that?
thorondor
Vice-chair

Postby marcos » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:09 pm

probably, but when it is finished, we should have it there
marcos

Postby thorondor » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:58 pm

i have contacted the homepage admins. a few updates are very urgent, and can be easily done without much knowledge. so i asked the admins to grant me access.
thorondor
Vice-chair

Postby thorondor » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:45 pm

you may have noticed that i started with updating already. i corrected the most important flaws for now.
but there is still a lot of work to do.

things will happen in 2 stages:

1) i would like to correct and update:
- major decisions by the COE
- international tournaments
- projects: netrep, VC, newsletter, JCP, UEP
- links

any support is welcome. those who are in charge of a project, please tell me what you would like to have there on the COE page.

2) delete and add and create new:
looks like we can delete some stuff: MECCG Mailing List (silent tower), Council Formation help
create new: charter, national councils, global player list

anything else??
add: GCCG, rules (DC, arda, ...),
thorondor
Vice-chair

Postby Bandobras Took » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Would major decisions include the potential erratum to Auto-Attack rules? Might be the best place for the first "official" announcement of intent.
Remember, NetRep rulings are official. This does not necessarily mean they are correct.

You probably aren't playing Fallen Wizards .
Bandobras Took
Non-voting member

Postby thorondor » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:46 pm

thorondor
Vice-chair

Postby marcos » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:23 pm

maybe it is not the right place to ask, but, why haven't we decided upon that one yet?
marcos

Postby thorondor » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:24 pm

because there is still no certainty if we can really do that.
so far the COE did not consider itself enabled to make any rules changes. so first we should rewrite the charta. then, if the new charta allows things like that (and i hope it does!), we can start.
thorondor
Vice-chair

Postby marcos » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:51 pm

marcos

Postby Bandobras Took » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:14 am

Have I got time to work on it after the Christmas rush? :)
Remember, NetRep rulings are official. This does not necessarily mean they are correct.

You probably aren't playing Fallen Wizards .
Bandobras Took
Non-voting member

Postby marcos » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:15 pm

I know you have little time because your newborn baby, so no rush on it, i just wanted to know how things are going on on the CoE projects :)
marcos

Postby Shapeshifter » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:27 pm

I would like to move my webpage with tournament results (http://www.fallen-gandalf.net/index.html) to the CoE webpage if there would be interest and enough webspace left. This could even be done with other webpages that share important information about our game as well. In this way we would have everything important in one place. Any thoughts?
Shapeshifter
Council Member

Postby marcos » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:45 pm

I like the idea. And i suggest adding online tournaments to it as well. Dc and FWSLC are missing i think
marcos

Next

Return to Agenda Items