[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Council of Elrond • View topic - 2010 - 2011 COE Election

2010 - 2011 COE Election

2010 - 2011 COE Election

Postby Darksatin » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:40 pm

I am not interested to be candidate, but the members of the Council of Elrond are elected for one year, from March to March...
So, it's the time for the 2010 Election...
Darksatin

Re: 2010 - 2011 COE Election

Postby marcos » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:09 pm

first of all, the current members should pick a chairman, isn't it?

I nominate Wolfgang, if that is ok with him
marcos

Postby thorondor » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:56 pm

thorondor
Vice-chair

Postby thorondor » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:58 pm

thorondor
Vice-chair

Postby Thorsten the Traveller » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:57 pm

If the title under Wolfgang's nick is anything to go by, I'd say we elected him chairman already last year :wink:
and if I recall correctly, you were voted second in command Marcos.

Last year's voting was conducted end of May. I'd say we stick to that.

Personally I'd be more than willing to discuss other forms of electing the representatives, as the current procedure seems to stir very little enthusiasm in the community, and the CoE does not actually take revolutionary decissions, not on a regular basis anyway (the proxy motion is about the only structural reform I can remember right now).
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Thorsten the Traveller
Chairman

Postby marcos » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:46 pm

last year's chairman was Brian Min ;)
marcos

Postby Sauron » Thu May 13, 2010 3:58 pm

I guess we should start the elections. I'll put a post up on this if no one has any objections.
Sauron

Postby marcos » Thu May 13, 2010 4:25 pm

marcos

Postby thorondor » Thu May 20, 2010 7:38 pm

hi fellows!
we really should start now to take actions and care for the next COE session.
josh, would you be so kind and start things?
first is to elect the next chairman, then make a list of candidates and finally the voting.
thorondor
Vice-chair

Postby thorondor » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:53 pm

thorondor
Vice-chair

Postby jhunholz » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:05 pm

I've posted Marcos' statement in the General forum in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1456

Everyone else, once the electing a new chairman is complete, go ahead and e-mail me your statement and I will post it in the thread as well. Or send me a PM on these boards if that works better for you.

josh [at] hunholz [dot] com
jhunholz
Non-voting member

Return to Agenda Items