[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Council of Elrond • View topic - Tom Bombadil and On-Guard hazards

Tom Bombadil and On-Guard hazards

The place to ask all rules questions related to MECCG

Moderator: NetRep Team

Tom Bombadil and On-Guard hazards

Postby callidusx3 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:27 pm

Hello all,

A friend of mine and I were in disagreement regarding the ability for Bombadil to use his ability to affect hazards during the site phase. He feels it cannot because the company is no longer moving. Though I agree with that point, the way the rules read regarding on-guard hazards, they are considered to resolve as if they were in the movement/hazard phase.

Who wins? Who loses? You decide!

...or perhaps we are both not quite right.

Thanks.
callidusx3

Re: Tom Bombadil and On-Guard hazards

Postby Konrad Klar » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:01 pm

We will not speak of such things even in the morning of the Shire.
Konrad Klar

Postby callidusx3 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:56 am

Thank you Konrad. We will go with your decision.

To give a bit more clarity to my position, I was going off of the rulebook that came with the gift set box wherein the on-guard section reads as I had written above (more or less).
callidusx3

Postby callidusx3 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:57 am

Thank you Konrad. We will go with your decision.

To give a bit more clarity to my position, I was going off of the rulebook that came with the gift set box wherein the on-guard section reads as I had written above (more or less).
callidusx3

Return to Rules Questions