[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Council of Elrond • View topic - Draft of Digest #125

Draft of Digest #125

The place where the NetRep and the rules wizards discuss upcoming rulings

Moderator: NetRep Team

Draft of Digest #125

Postby miguel » Mon May 28, 2012 9:47 am

meccgnetrep (at) gmail (dot) com
miguel
Council Member

Re: Draft of Digest #125

Postby marcos » Mon May 28, 2012 1:01 pm

thumbs up
marcos

Postby Konrad Klar » Mon May 28, 2012 1:25 pm

1) I agree with answer. However the question shows scenario where the ruling is not applicable. AFIK only cards of type [-me_bh-], [-me_fh-], and hero [-me_ha-] are affected.
Sites like FW The White Towers with Nature's Revange and with Rebuild the Town are not affected even if they type is [-me_bh-].

6) I have presented my objections in respective thread.

Rest is good.
We will not speak of such things even in the morning of the Shire.
Konrad Klar

Postby miguel » Mon May 28, 2012 1:28 pm

miguel
Council Member

Postby Konrad Klar » Mon May 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Hm...
(search in progress)
Konrad Klar

Postby miguel » Mon May 28, 2012 4:11 pm

I remember we discussed Heart Grown Cold here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=406

But the ruling does not apply to what Ben asked me in a few days ago. That said, I wouldn't have any problem ruling that Heart Grown Cold (and Plotting Ruin) make FW use minion sites for [-me_bh-] and [-me_fh-] only when such versions of the minion sites exist.

Edit: after closer inspection, it seems Mark's idea was that the play would indeed go as Ben described, not sure if that's how it should be though :?
miguel
Council Member

Postby Konrad Klar » Mon May 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Yes.
It was what I was unsuccessfully searching for.
And actually it does not apply here quite.

Anyway I think that idea of Heart Grown Cold and similar effects checking for site type and not site card type is just unbearable.
Maybe it deserves separate thread, but briefly:
FW company is at minion [-me_rl-], player plays Hold Rebuilt and Repaired. Sites becomes [-me_sh-] and now suddenly must be replaced by hero version.
Hold Rebuilt and Repaired cannot target hero site.
Konrad Klar

Postby miguel » Mon May 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Yeah that seems just silly. I will edit the digest so it only addresses how Heart Grown Cold's timing works, and we can continue this discussion in the old thread regarding HGC / WH rules in situations like this.
miguel
Council Member

Postby miguel » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:00 am

Published. Locked.
miguel
Council Member

Return to NetRep Discussion Forum