[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Council of Elrond • View topic - Shops in Canada

Shops in Canada

Shops in Canada

Postby Mordakai » Tue May 03, 2016 11:24 pm

Hi, Canadian community: In the last quarter of this year I'll be travelling to Canada for work, and I was wondering if you guys know any place to have a look in search of any kind of material regarding MECCG or other games (you know, RPG/Cards/Comic shops). The older, the better (more chance to have some MECCG in the backshop :wink: ).
I still don't know the cities I'll be travelling to, but probably Montreal, Quebec, somewhere in New Scotland and some other places in the East Coast.
Any advice?
Thanks.
Mordakai

Re: Shops in Canada

Postby Mordakai » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:15 pm

Well, I know for sure that I'll visit Halifax and St. John. Any stores there?
Mordakai

Postby thenamelessthing » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:46 am

Hi, I already checked most of the store in Quebec.. Did you found any luck?

Envoyé de mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk
thenamelessthing

Postby Mordakai » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Finally my trip to Canada was cancelled and changed for an Unexpected Party to the UK...
Mordakai

Return to Canadian MECCG Community